We always do our best to get around and chat to all of our wonderful customers, but sometimes things are so busy that we can’t let you know about all of the things going on at Lepak Kopitiam.
So, each month we’ll just do a quick little update to make sure everyone knows the latest from Lepak, Jim and Ning.
- A big thank you to the Town of Victoria Park, who recently stopped in at Lepak Kopitiam (Vic Park) for a little video shoot as part of their upcoming media promotion relating to multiculturalism. It’s an honour to be recognised as a leader in this space on Albany Highway. We appreciate all of their support (particularly during the difficulties this year around COVID-19) and look forward to the final cut! Watch this space.
- Whilst we are on the topic of COVID-19, we’d like to officially recognise the work the State Government has put in to control the spread, and get businesses like Lepak up and running again. It was a difficult time, but now we understand the closures were a necessary measure that now has as us one of the best performing hospitality states in the country.
- Our all new Lepak Loyalty App is up and running which allows you to earn loyalty points on every purchase at Lepak Kopitiam Vic Park. Head to the download link on our website, or search “Lepak Kopitiam” in the App or Play Store to download and earn today.
- Lepak Kopitiam Bateman is now under new management. Please forward all your communications to them directly, as there will no longer be a link between Batemanand the remaining branches.
- We can’t believe it’s that time of the year already, but Christmas planning is upon us. Lepak Kopitiam Vic Park will be open over the Christmas and New Year Break, including public holidays. Perfect for those who want to get out of the house and quickly catch up with friends and family around the larger events of the festive period.
Thank you all, and we can’t wait to see you soon!